Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Richard Lee Holbert wrote:
Sorry, I need to go back to bed. It is Safari NOT Opera.

Richard Lee Holbert wrote:
I decided to quit using IE for my shortcuts on my desktop and downloaded Opera. I went and made shortcuts to all my online radio stations, Yaheck Groups, and other places and deleted all my IE shortcuts. I thought I was set to go, BUT when I click on one of the Opera shortcuts, SM opens instead to the shortcut I created.
How do I get it to not do this and use Opera instead.

I am using SM 1.1.13 on an XP home machine with SP3

either way, try asking them:

for safari: http://discussions.apple.com/category.jspa?categoryID=169

for opera: http://my.opera.com/community/forums/

probably you need to make the other program the default.

I wish to keep SM as my default. It did not do this with IE.
As you suggest sir, I will ask the Safari People