On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 11:46:45 -0800
NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net.invalid> wrote:

> On 01/06/2009 11:42 AM, NoOp wrote:
>
> > I now see what >>Q<< was referring to; you don't have an
> > opportunity to even view the cert before 'Add Exception'.
>
> Correction: you can see the cert if you click on 'Add
> Exception' (again what >>Q<< was referring to). OK... I'm back with
> the program :-)

Yup.  The 'Add Exception' button doesn't actually add the exception.

Good: Firefox won't let you add the exception until you've had a
chance to examine it.

Bad: Before you get to examine it, you have to click blindly through
that badly mislabeled button.

It's that second bit I'm hoping SeaMonkey 2 will avoid. :)

--
                                      ASCII Ribbon Campaign      \ /