Dans son message précédent, Frog a écrit :
Is there a place on the Internet where I can access a document describing the steps (1, 2, 3, 4 etc.) for establishing and setting up newsgroups on SeaMonkey. I have looked for two days for such a document (written at the elementary level user) without success. Also, are the setup procedures the same for both SeaMonkey and Thunderbird? How does one find a list of the many newsgroups available on the Internet?

The Newsgroups currently on this computer were established by another person...thus, I don't know the steps they took to set them up.

Thanks for any help sent my way.

Frog
Besides the answer you got already Using SeaMonkey help|using mail is a
starting point as well.

--
[URL=http://users.kbc.skynet.be/fi001005] *Belgische Ardennen - Ardennes Belge
[/URL]