Norvin wrote:
Using SM .14 and just recently started getting the messages:

"The RETR command did not succeed. Error retrieving a message.
Mail server pop.att.yahoo.com responded: problem retrieving message."

I am still able to send emails, send/receive on newsgroups, just not
receive emails.

I checked the internet side of SM and my emails are at my homepage is
look at, so that tells me that SM is retrieving email from the server.
SM is just not transferring email to the mail/newsgroup side of SM.
Not sure if I have explain this well enough, but any help would be
great.
Did you do the Server changes att has warning you about for over a Year Now

pop.att.yahoo.com      Port 995       ssl