Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
In Windows, to get to the Account Settings, you click on Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings. What is it in Mac and Linux?

Grant McP

thanks everyone for your help. I got the information I needed.

And Dan: Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings on Windows or Linux, is not the same as Tools, Account Settings on a Mac

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.