Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
In Windows, to get to the Account Settings, you click on Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings. What is it in Mac and Linux?

For years I have just left clicked on the account in the sidebar, then on "view setting for this account" in the message frame. Never tried the menu, when I get to the point of wanting to edit an account or even look at it I have always had the message window open.

However, it brings up the same account window, so it hardly matters, just another (to me more convenient) path to the same end.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>