Tony Mechelynck wrote:
On 05/02/09 00:22, Jens Hatlak wrote:
Stéphane Grégoire wrote:
The only thing which is boring is the Ctrl Maj T doesn't work.

If you mean Ctrl+Shift+T (Undo Close Tab), that should work. At least it
does here, but I have to admit that I'm using a current nightly build
rather than an Alpha. Alpha 3 is expected in a few weeks, though. Stay
tuned. :-)

Yeah, Maj[uscule] (meaning upper-case) is the French name of the Shift key. And VerrMaj and VerrNum are CapsLock and NumLock respectively (from verr[ouillage] = locking). On my copy of SeaMonkey, Ctrl+Shift+T triggers a Duplicate Tab operation (Note: Duplicate Tab is one of my installed extensions).

I also have Duplicate Tab installed, though only in SM 1.1.x. I used KeyConfig to reclaim Ctrl+Shift+T for Undo Close Tab (the extension) and set Duplicate Tab to Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Tab (admitted, I use it much less than Undo Close Tab). KeyConfig also works with SM2 nightlies (I have compatibility checking off, don't know if that's needed for this extension) so the same should be possible there. I just used it to unbind Ctrl+M from Stylish (since the general request [1] shows no progress).

[1] <http://forum.userstyles.org/comments.php?DiscussionID=2180>

HTH

Jens

--