flyguy wrote:
My browser is set so "favicons" show in the personal tool bar and in the bookmarks on the side bar. This works properly on all the web sites I visit except this one.

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?&glId=08J4U7BTGtrhYF7hZryicapdNjxuUDqns

(or http://tinyurl.com/5kzyx6)

For this site, the icon in the bookmark side bar expands horizontally the entire width of the bookmark side bar, about 2 inches. It does have the correct height. It completely covers up the text for the bookmark. It does show properly on the page tab, the address bar, and on the Personal toolbar.

The icon displays properly in the IE 7 Favorites sidebar (the star on the left side of the tab bar).

How can I get this to display properly?

it seems to work OK in Firefox 3, but not SM 1.1.x.