Jens Hatlak wrote:

Now that you mention it... It's clearly a SeaMonkey
bug, one that I already saw with the ACID3 test page
<http://acid3.acidtests.org/>. The problem is that
in both cases the icon loaded doesn't have the usual
 size of a favicon and SeaMonkey fails to limit it
to 16x16 pixels in the Bookmarks sidebar (in
contrast to the location bar):

interesting. I tried that site with SM 1.1.14, FF 3.0.5, Chrome Safari 3.2.1, Opera 9.63, and Chrome 1.0.154.48, and a few others, and not one passed. So, the only thing I can say is there's something wrong with that site.

help!!!! Emails to me may become public

Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world,
except for some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org
newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.