I'm using SM 1.1.14 and have been using Flashblock 1.3.8. I've been having
problems with it--not seeing the usual marker where flash would go, so I
decided to uninstall it and then reinstall it. I installed the Mnenhy
extension and then deleted Flashblock from the Chrome Manager. When I
reopened SM, Flashblock was gone, but each time I try to install either
1.3.8 or 1.3.9, I get a failed message that says that there's a registry
entry -239. I'm not adding a newer version because there seem to be bugs
when using with SM. Any advice?