Andrea wrote:
I'm using SM 1.1.14 and have been using Flashblock 1.3.8. I've been having problems with it--not seeing the usual marker where flash would go, so I decided to uninstall it and then reinstall it. I installed the Mnenhy extension and then deleted Flashblock from the Chrome Manager. When I reopened SM, Flashblock was gone, but each time I try to install either 1.3.8 or 1.3.9, I get a failed message that says that there's a registry entry -239. I'm not adding a newer version because there seem to be bugs when using with SM. Any advice?

why don't you ask them?: http://flashblock.mozdev.org/contact.html. They do also have their own newsgroup: public.mozdev.flashblock which is on the news.mozdev.org server. The username and password are: mozdev/maduser