This is strange. I'm using Outlook Express as a newsreader with Windows XP,
SP3. I wanted to see if there were any recent posts in this newsgroup, but
they don't appear. When I search (Find Message) using the subject header
from one of the threads, new posts appear in the Find Message window. When I
close it, the posts are on my hard drive. This isn't happening with my other
newsgroups, including moz general. Does anyone know why this group isn't
refreshing? (I realize it may be an OE problem, but it's just happening in
this newsgroup.) I'll probably have to use the Find Message window again to
see if there are responses to this, or if my post even appears . . .