Andrea wrote:
This is strange. I'm using Outlook Express as a newsreader with Windows XP, SP3. I wanted to see if there were any recent posts in this newsgroup, but they don't appear. When I search (Find Message) using the subject header from one of the threads, new posts appear in the Find Message window. When I close it, the posts are on my hard drive. This isn't happening with my other newsgroups, including moz general. Does anyone know why this group isn't refreshing? (I realize it may be an OE problem, but it's just happening in this newsgroup.) I'll probably have to use the Find Message window again to see if there are responses to this, or if my post even appears . . .

it probably is an OE problem, so its better to ask them: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx. You'll get more help there than you can here.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm