Hello,

I also received a new computer under Vista. After the migration of the profiles and of the mails, Seamonkey opens correctly, but it is so slow that it is absolutely unusable (e.g. few minutes to move a mail from a directory to another). Do you have some clues explaining and solving the problem? Moreover, I am not able to send any mails (SMTP error) in spite of the fact the configuration is exactly the same as on the previous XP computer.

Thanks!

Eric.

u...@domain.invalid wrote:
Hello,

I also received a new computer under Vista. After the migration of the profiles and of the mails, Seamonkey 1.1.14 opens correctly, but it is so slow that it is absolutely unusable (few minutes to move a mail from a directory to another). Do you have some clues explaining and solving the problem?

Thanks!

Eric.

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Charles Milton Ling wrote:
Greetings!

I'll be getting a new computer soon, with Vista preinstalled. The installation instructions for SM do not mention Vista. Will I have to switch to Firefox?

no.  SM will work on vista without problems