Ray_Net wrote:
Could some one explain what happen when we clink on the link initiating the action -> news://news.scarlet.be/scarlet.be.general?list-ids ?
Is it an action asked for the news server giving an updated list to SM ?

sorry I can't click on that cause I'm not part of the scarlet server, so I don't exactly know what you're asking.

So, are you asking about the messages you see about Removing Expired Articles? If so, then that is a message from the server. Some servers only keep messages for "x" number of days. After that time, they are removed from the server, and when we try to view those previously viewed postings, we get those messages.