I'm running Mozilla 1.8.1.11 on a Win XP Pro machine. Until yesterday when I got an email with an attachment, the attachment paper clip would show and I could open the attachment. Starting yesterday, when I got an email with an attachment, the attachment paper clip would show but the box would be blank. No attachment was there. What did I do to cause the attachment not to show please? I know my Mozilla is old, but I'm happy with it, and truthfully afraid to change because I'm one of those people that when I change something everything goes to pot.

Thanks

Henry