Henry replied On 3/1/2009 11:26 AM

In Password Manager, if you have more than one entry for a site, can you delete all but one? There are some sites for which I have 3 and 4 entries listed.

I'm running Mozilla 1.8.1.11 on a Win XP Pro machine.I know my Mozilla is old, but I'm happy with it, and truthfully afraid to change because I'm one of those people that when I change something everything goes to pot.

Thank you.

Henry

Henry,

You should be able to open Password Manager and find the list of duplicates, from there highlight one and look at teh bottom of the PW Manager to view the passwords. From there you can select the current correct login and password and delete all the rest.

To delete a password entry highlight the entry then click the remove button, but not the remove all button.

Michael