Bill Davidsen wrote:

Henry wrote:

In Password Manager, if you have more than one entry for a site, can you delete all but one? There are some sites for which I have 3 and 4 entries listed.

I'm running Mozilla 1.8.1.11 on a Win XP Pro machine.I know my Mozilla is old, but I'm happy with it, and truthfully afraid to change because I'm one of those people that when I change something everything goes to pot.

I would be afraid that they are not really duplicates, but you can't see the difference. That is museum artifact code you have there.

I'm sorry I don't know what a museum artifact code is. I take it you suggest I leave the duplicates.

Henry