Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
Jay Garcia wrote:
On 08.03.2009 00:24, jim wrote:

--- Original Message ---

Please test in the "test" group - mozilla.test ... thanks.

He is *not* testing ... just trying to annoy people.

this is a recurrent problem with Jim from down-under. He done it many,
many times in the past.

In defense of us others "down-under", we are not all think!!

Is this be a case where TPTB should be removing posts?? After all, jim
has been told several times, by several members of the community, to
take his posts to m.test!!

I don't know. Jim is a likable sort, and he is no troll, but this is
starting to get silly.

...but is Jim "a likable sort"?? If he has been here a long time, I
suspect he would be aware that test posts should go to the m.test group,
rather than posting (pick a number) of test messages here??

I know him well from secnews days. He means well, I am quite sure.