On 03/08/2009 04:51 PM, Leonidas Jones wrote:
> Daniel wrote:

Likable or not (your opinion)... the *only* posts that jim has made here
are test spams. If you know him, then please hit him (hard) with a
cluestick and advise him that he is: 1) an idiot for posting test msgs
in this group, and 2) that others have pointed him to mozilla.test, and
if he's not bright enough to take those hints & advise, then he is both
a troll and an idiot.

SeaMonkey 2.x has a really nice feature whereby you can filter by
headers... jim's headers for his IP is: