Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
Jay Garcia wrote:
On 08.03.2009 00:24, jim wrote:

 --- Original Message ---

jim

Please test in the "test" group - mozilla.test ... thanks.

He is *not* testing ... just trying to annoy people.

this is a recurrent problem with Jim from down-under. He done it many, many times in the past.

In defense of us others "down-under", we are not all think!!

...and, just to prove we are not all thick down here, I'll point out my mistake where I typed "think" rather than "thick".

Daniel

I didn't say all down-unders. I was only discribing one, and that one happens to be a Jim from down-under

Is this be a case where TPTB should be removing posts??

who?

followup set to moz general incase someone complaints.