Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:45:07 -0700, /Fred Hare/:

Have a desktop link to a musik station using WinAmp, and it works OK:
I want to use this link from my homepage, but SM does not allow it.

Desktop shortcuts and hyperlinks in web-pages are different things. You generally cannot link executable files from within web-pages, moreover specifying command-line arguments.

In a message by Ralph Fox "Thunderbird doesn't open local file links" about a week ago in I saw:

The given article describes a different issue. What you could do is link directly the resource and let it open with whatever helper application is configured to. You could also create an .m3u file listing only the given resource (just save the play list from Winamp), link to that .m3u file and configure your SeaMonkey to open it with Winamp.