On 03/13/2009 02:24 AM, Stéphane Grégoire wrote:
> Hi,
>
> NoOp a tapoté, le 12.03.2009 22:40:
>> 1. Ubuntu 8.10 to networked 8.04 w/usb attached Canon MP750.
>> 2. Ubuntu 8.04 to networked 8.10 w/usb attached Canon MP750.
>> 3. Ubuntu 8.04 to wireless 8.04 w/usb attached Canon MP750.
>

> But the printer is on a router printer :
> <http://www.netgear.com/Products/VPNandSSL/WirelessVPNFirewallRouters/FWG114P.aspx>
>

> The test would be  nearer to my configuration by printing on the
> network. I should also test  by cups on the network with a live CD. I
> will also test with XP Home and with this netgear.

Not sure why... all of my networked connections go via a linkys BEFVP41.
And the wireless goes to both the BEFVP41 and a Netgear WGR614. I also
occasionally print to a Brother printer that is connected only via an
ethernet port (access both via wired and wireless routers).

Do any of your other applications print via your FWG114P?