NoOp a tapoté, le 14.03.2009 01:57:
Not sure why... all of my networked connections go via a linkys BEFVP41.
And the wireless goes to both the BEFVP41 and a Netgear WGR614. I also
occasionally print to a Brother printer that is connected only via an
ethernet port (access both via wired and wireless routers).

Do any of your other applications print via your FWG114P?

I remember a little thing, on this PC I don't use gnome but lxde (it's an 9 year PC)!

But there may some gnome librairies who are used!

eVince work fine but it may use also gnome libraries...

There's Ubuntu distributions lxde based but I don't want to break this pc before installing Ubuntu 9.04 (I will try to go back to Gnome).

Sorry for my bad English.
  Si notre Tintin vient semer sa propagande dans fr.rec.sport.rugby,
  j'ai peur qu'il ne se fasse atomiser, disperser, ventiler, et on le
  retrouvera aux quatre coins de l'Ovalie, façon puzzle.
  -+- CP in: Guide du Cabaliste Usenet - Bien configurer son puzzle -+-