David Bernier wrote:
I used Ubuntuzilla (a script program) to upgrade to SeaMonkey 1.1.15 from 1.1.12 .

Now, SeaMonkey 1.1.15 is installed, but no page on the World Wide Web loads. However, Firefox is working fine. Maybe SeaMonkey doesn't know the DNS server
to contact ...

I think I'd need to know how to find the DNS server(s), and how to set up SeaMonkey
so that it knows this.

User-Agent string is:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-US; rv:1.8.1.21) Gecko/20090303 SeaMonkey/1.1.15

Thanks,

David Bernier

Close SM. Open your firewall, remove the SM entry, and try again. Did this work?