David Bernier wrote:
I used Ubuntuzilla (a script program) to upgrade to SeaMonkey 1.1.15 from 1.1.12 .

Now, SeaMonkey 1.1.15 is installed, but no page on the World Wide Web loads. However, Firefox is working fine. Maybe SeaMonkey doesn't know the DNS server
to contact ...

I think I'd need to know how to find the DNS server(s), and how to set up SeaMonkey
so that it knows this.

User-Agent string is:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-US; rv: Gecko/20090303 SeaMonkey/1.1.15

I can only connect to my router using
Nothing else works.

It's maybe a better idea for Ubuntu users to wait for a package upgrade of SeaMonkey. Ubuntuzilla didn't work for me, however I didn't close Firefox while installing
Ubuntuzilla. I don't know if that would have made a difference.

David Bernier

support-seamonkey mailing list

Reply via email to