On 3/26/2009 3:30 PM, Marisa Ciceran wrote:
> I have just installed SeaMonkey 1.1.15 and the first thing I
> noticed is that my "search" button no longer works.
> Any clues?
My bottom works just fine. However, I don't use a search button.
If you want to see and use your search button, do the following:
1. On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Edit > Preferences].
2. Under Category on the Preferences window, select Navigator without
selecting any sub-selection.
3. In the lower-left corner of the Navigator pane, if there is no
checkmark in the Search checkbox under Navigation Toolbar, click the
checkbox to put a check in it.
4. Under Category on the Preferences window, select [Navigator >
5. On the Internet Search pane, set your desired values.
6. Select the OK button.
David E. Ross
Don't ask "Why is there road rage?" Instead, ask
"Why NOT Road Rage?" or "Why Is There No Such
Thing as Fast Enough?"
support-seamonkey mailing list