On 3/26/2009 3:30 PM, Marisa Ciceran wrote:
> I have just installed SeaMonkey 1.1.15 and the first thing I
> noticed is that my "search" button no longer works.
>
> Any clues?

My bottom works just fine.  However, I don't use a search button.

If you want to see and use your search button, do the following:

1.  On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Edit > Preferences].

2.  Under Category on the Preferences window, select Navigator without
selecting any sub-selection.

3.  In the lower-left corner of the Navigator pane, if there is no
checkmark in the Search checkbox under Navigation Toolbar, click the
checkbox to put a check in it.

4.  Under Category on the Preferences window, select [Navigator >
Internet Search].

5.  On the Internet Search pane, set your desired values.

6.  Select the OK button.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

Don't ask "Why is there road rage?"  Instead, ask
"Why NOT Road Rage?" or "Why Is There No Such
Thing as Fast Enough?"
<http://www.rossde.com/roadrage.html>