David E. Ross wrote:
On 3/26/2009 3:30 PM, Marisa Ciceran wrote:
I have just installed SeaMonkey 1.1.15 and the first thing I
noticed is that my "search" button no longer works.
My bottom works just fine. However, I don't use a search button.
If you want to see and use your search button, do the following:
1. On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Edit > Preferences].
2. Under Category on the Preferences window, select Navigator without
selecting any sub-selection.
3. In the lower-left corner of the Navigator pane, if there is no
checkmark in the Search checkbox under Navigation Toolbar, click the
checkbox to put a check in it.
4. Under Category on the Preferences window, select [Navigator >
5. On the Internet Search pane, set your desired values.
6. Select the OK button.
I have had all of these settings that you just described,
and I confirmed them. My selection for the default "search"
is Google. The "search" button (next to the command line)
worked fine until I upgraded to Version 1.1.15 earlier
today. It remains animated but no longer activates the
Google Search page.
Do you have any clues from this?
support-seamonkey mailing list