Marisa Ciceran schrieb:
I've corrected the subject line which was misleading. My
apologies to everyone whom I have confused by it.
Marisa Ciceran wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 3/26/2009 3:30 PM, Marisa Ciceran wrote:
I have just installed SeaMonkey 1.1.15 and the first thing I noticed
is that my "search" button no longer works.
My bottom works just fine. However, I don't use a search button.
If you want to see and use your search button, do the following:
1. On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Edit> Preferences].
2. Under Category on the Preferences window, select Navigator without
selecting any sub-selection.
3. In the lower-left corner of the Navigator pane, if there is no
checkmark in the Search checkbox under Navigation Toolbar, click the
checkbox to put a check in it.
4. Under Category on the Preferences window, select [Navigator>
5. On the Internet Search pane, set your desired values.
6. Select the OK button.
I have had all of these settings that you just described, and I
confirmed them. My selection for the default "search" is Google. The
"search" button (next to the command line) worked fine until I upgraded
to Version 1.1.15 earlier today. It remains animated but no longer
activates the Google Search page.
Do you have any clues from this?
Have you tried with a new/fresh profil yet? (Profile Manager can be
found in the startmenu and in Seamonkey itself in the "Tools" menu.
support-seamonkey mailing list