BeeNeR schrieb:
On or about 3/30/2009 4:22 AM, Martin Feitag typed the following:
Terry R. schrieb:
Well, you pipe in sooner next time with your perfect explanation of a
program that isn't included with Windows.

And if you already know how to do it, why are you reading this at all?

Terry R.
Sry, was not meant as an offense.
I was just refering to keep it at a safe place for the future (as I'm a
lazy guy not willing to type much ;-) )

I also did not want to say your guide has no "right to exist" I just
wanted to add how it can be even easier/more comfortable IF he had
IrfanView or sth similar.
My thank you was real :-)

Martin

And, as with SeaMonkey, Irfanview is FREE!

Ed

well it's not OpenSource like SM afaik, but a freeware though ;-)