Cedar wrote:
Something is marking some of my e-mails with [spam], is this new version of sm doing this? or would it more likely be avg antivirus or something?

it can be one of several things. First, check with your email provider. If no, then check with your anti virus, and your firewall. These have been known to add things to the subject matter.