Daniel wrote:
Cedar wrote:
Something is marking some of my e-mails with [spam], is this new version of sm doing this? or would it more likely be avg antivirus or something?

Cedar, when you say "Something is marking some of my e-mails with [spam]", what do you mean??

The others have told you that your ISP may be marking your mail with SpamAssassin and such, but are you meaning that when you look at an email, you get a line in the display saying something like "SeaMonkey thinks this is a Spam message"? (or is that "Scam" or "Junk"?).

If it's "Junk", you can train SM so that it recognises Junk and automatically removes the message to your Junk file, or deletes it.

If it says "Scam", I don't know that you can train SM to do anything, except to let you know which messages it thinks are sus...

Daniel

Wow! Thanks for all the responses, guys! Daniel: What I mean is pretty much exactly what I stated earlier, the subject lines are being altered with this exact term [SPAM] inserted at the beginning of each of the ones it thinks are spam. I think I might have it figured out now, as I found a place in avg to configure choices that sound exactly like this...so, hopefully, that does the trick!