Bob wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to stop SM from asking if i want to install Asian language fonts?
(Besides installing them that is.)
I don't think it is a windows problem.  IE6 never asks.

SeaMonkey 1.1.8
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 SeaMonkey/1.1.8

Thanks,
Bob

sorry to say, but it is a windows problem. Close SM, then click on the windows start button, then Control Panel, then the Regional and Language Options icon, then the Languages tab, and uncheck the option about East Asian languages, and that should do it. Did it?