On 4/3/2009 4:03 PM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> Bob wrote:
>> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

>>> http://kb.mozillazine.org/International_characters
>>> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Installing_East_Asian_language_support_under_Windows
>>>

>> Interesting but it does not address the problem.  I don't want to
>> install asian support.
>> I want Seamonkey to stop asking if i want it or not.
>
> you're not following: you uncheck them.
>
> Again, its a windows problem, not a SeaMonkey one.
>
> Also, in the same area, click on the Details button,
> then the Advanced tab, and check the last box.
>
> Also, do you have the Language bar in the windows
> SysTray?  If so, disable it. You don't need it running.

You are not following!

On my PC, the checkboxes are NOT checked, except the last checkbox on
the Advanced tab IS checked.  I don't have a language bar in my tray.
The problem is that some Web sites are internationalized and that Gecko
(at least within SeaMonkey 1.1.*) does not have an option to ignore the
requests regarding Asian fonts (or any other non-installed fonts).

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>