Mon, 06 Apr 2009 08:40:27 +0300, /Stanimir Stamenkov/:
Sun, 05 Apr 2009 06:06:43 -0400, /BeeNeR/:

I used to be able to move my cursor and right click on a newsgroup then select 'mark news group read", left click and message count would disappear.

With 1.1.16 the same process moves my selection back to the news group that was selected and still highlighted before I moved the cursor to the newsgroup I wanted to mark read.

In other words I could previously mark a newsgroup 'read' without having to 'open' the newsgroup with a 'left click'.

I could reproduce your problem by not opening the group I would like to mark as read, at all. If I just open the group then open another one, I can mark the former as read using a right-click. Can you confirm this was not a case with previous SeaMonkey versions? Could it be a temporary index file problem?

Could be a temporary index file problem as after opening couple of groups, then restarting SeaMonkey I can mark them as read using right-click. The rest of the groups I haven't opened yet (for some time) I can't mark as read using right-click.

--
Stanimir