hb replied On 4/5/2009 3:37 AM

What is the current procedure for embedding a server-source sound file
in SM mail - to play on opening of the message.

And the procedure for embedding a local sound file?

Thanks

HB,

I would prefer to show you here how to embed a sound file, but that is not permitted on this server. If you would join us at secnews.test.multimedia all of us can help you successfully embed sound files into an e-mail message. The alternative is to reply to my personal address in this post and I will explain and demonstrate how it is done in real time.

Michael