Michael Gordon wrote:
hb replied On 4/5/2009 3:37 AM

What is the current procedure for embedding a server-source sound file
in SM mail - to play on opening of the message.

And the procedure for embedding a local sound file?

Thanks

HB,

I would prefer to show you here how to embed a sound file, but that is not permitted on this server. If you would join us at secnews.test.multimedia all of us can help you successfully embed sound files into an e-mail message.

as much as its frowned upon here, but sorry, I had to tell him, cause a lot of people here don't know how to get there.