DoctorBill wrote:
OPeter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
I had to join Facebook recently for some friends and relatives.

A lot of the "buttons" and Links do not work when I enter Facebook
using SeaMonkey 1.1

I have to use I.E.

Is there anything I can do about this or is it FaceBook's programmers fault ?

DoctorBill

change your user agent to Firefox: http://chrispederick.com/work/user-agent-switcher/

OK.

I clicked the link and installed the xpi.

Do I do anything else or is the problem fixed ?

DoctorBill

look under Tools