Rex's Mom wrote:
Well, nothing I have tried has sorted out my video issue. In looking thru the newsgroup I found an earlier mention, tried that one and still no joy.

So, now am thinking I should try a re-install of the software. Have never done this directly only indirectly via an upgrade.

What are the steps?

TIA

don't. When you did as I suggested, you did so with SM closed? Right!?

If so, then try a test profile and see if the problem continues in that.