Garrett Czmor wrote:
Ever since downloading the new version of SeaMonkey, I have had problems . The other day, SeaMonkey completely re-installed itself and all my saved websites were gone. In fact, I had to set up a new account as if this was my first time.

SeaMonkey doesn't "re-install" itself. Perhaps you created a new profile by accident. Close SM, then click on the windows start button, then run and enter:

seamonkey.exe -p

this will start the SM profile manager. How many profiles do you see?