<peter.potamus.the.purple.hi...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Since 1.1.16: single mouse clicks seen as double-clicks?
> To: support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
>
> Mark Hansen wrote:
> > I realize this sounds strange, but I'm really just wondering
> > if anyone else is seeing it.
[...]
> are you using the same box for both windows and linux?
> If so, then get a new mouse. If not, then what have you
> got running in the background of both computers?  I had
> that once and it turned out to be a hidden windows
> program running in the background.  I disabled it and
> things went back to normal.

I've noticed the same thing since 1.1.7 (and before).  Well almost.
I'm running on a SPARC boxen w/Solaris 9.  When I try and "scroll down"
using the scroll bar, most times a single click goes 'down' two screens
worth...

(I HAVE a good mouse...)

Regards,
Gregory Hicks
Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
                                        | Direct:   408.569.7928

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf -- George Orwell

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.  -- Thomas Jefferson