Joe Farruggio wrote:
Correction- it worked yesterday but when i tried to open a pdf file today i got the same old error message about failing to find foxitreaderOCX.ocx

Joe Farruggio wrote:
Joe wrote:
Had the same problem and fixed it by deleting the pdf helper and starting a new pdf helper which allowed me to select Adobe.I noted that the old pdf helper claimed to use Adobe but it really used Foxit

ocx has nothing to do with SeaMonkey; its a windows problem: http://searchwinit.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid1_gci212689,00.html

Notice: Free Speech applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not on the mozilla.org newsgroup servers. Therefore, replying to this message may get your posting deleted or may get you banned from the group, by the Lunacy of the Mozilla Bullies.