Joe Farruggio wrote:
Correction- it worked yesterday but when i tried to open a pdf file today i got the same old error message about failing to find foxitreaderOCX.ocx

Joe Farruggio wrote:
Joe wrote:
Had the same problem and fixed it by deleting the pdf helper and starting a new pdf helper which allowed me to select Adobe.I noted that the old pdf helper claimed to use Adobe but it really used Foxit

Database version: 6.12270

Do you have Adobe Reader set up as a Helper application? Edit, Preferences, Helper Applications. application/pdf, click on the Edit button. What is there?

What do you find when you enter about:plugins as a web address?

--
 JD..