On 18 May, 00:15, robert.ga...@att.net wrote:
> Frank Booth Snr wrote:
> > Recently I have found I can no longer use SeaMonkey with Google Maps.
> > The map won't open up properly, and all links or any mouse dragging do
> > not work either
>
> > I've never had a problem previously, and the page seems to be ok when
> > used with IE browser. I've fkushed the cache and removed cookies but
> > to no avail. Any ideas please?
>
> It works for me with SeaMonkey 1.1.16 so you might want to update your
> version.
>
> If you ware using dial-up as I am, it takes a LONG time for the maps to
> load. Until loading is finished, dragging is not possible and the
> pointer is an arrow not a hand.
I also use dialup so Iknow ir takes a while. I've tried other maps
(not Google ones) and it's the same problem. The maps start to load or
even look fully loaded then the loading stops. I've also noticed that
with Seamonkey if I try to post on usenet the verification character
box does not appear either, so cannot post on this browser any longer.
Something is blocking a few sites, though nearly all sites work  fine.
I've trawled through Edit/Otrefs but cannot find anything ubusual.