Gerald Ross wrote:
Haven't heard any discussion about SM2 lately. I'm ready anytime.
Before anyone gets their feathers ruffled, I'm not nagging or rushing
anybody. Just wondering.

We need stable mail/news code to base our release on, and those parts are largely in control of the Thunderbird team. As they have been pushing out their Thunderbird 3 release recently, the same happened to the mail/news stabilization points, which means that we need to postpone the SeaMonkey 2 release as well.

I hope we will have better estimations in terms of dates soon, but a first Beta release of SeaMonkey 2 should be available within a few weeks, the final release sometime this summer.

Robert Kaiser