NoOp wrote:
On 05/28/2009 08:56 AM, Philip Chee wrote:
On Wed, 27 May 2009 17:46:56 -0700, NoOp wrote:

Sorry... Any progress/tests for Lightning w/SM 2.x? I can actually load
it from the nightly, but can't seem to get anything to show.

Once we land the tabmail (tabbed mail interface) patch getting the
Lightning UI to show up should be just a SMOP.

Thanks. BTW: I do get the lightning menu items in the menu dropdowns -
so that part is working :-)

And with the recent tabmail patch, even more is working. The goal of having Lightning be installable and working in SeaMonkey 2 seems to be reachable for sure with that tabbed mail work.

Robert Kaiser