I've been reading good things here about AdBlock Plus, and I'm running SeaMonkey 1.1.16, so I suppose I could download and install it, but I've also read that important improvements will not be made until SM 2 is finally released.

What's the advice, on this -- should I install now and upgrade later, or wait? I'm REALLY fed up with all the crap coming through my Internet connection, and I miss the ad blocker I used to have before Norton did away with it. ;-)

TIA

Paul B. Gallagher