I'm new here so I've missed all the other posts on this topic. I did just have a problem: My credit union would not download my banking data for Quicken. For some reason only the download page would not show any options or data, while all the other pages worked fine. I eventually found out that if I disable Adblock Plus for that page it works fine.

I also had to have Seamonkey opened as administrator in order for ABP to install with Vista Home Basis 64 bit OS. And Seamonkey does uninstall things like ABP when I upgrade.

Message: 5 Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:03:56 +0200 From: Lucas Levrel <lucas.lev...@univ-paris12.fr> To: support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org Subject: Re: AdBlock Pllus/SM (2?) Message-ID: <pine.lnx.4.64.0906151200260.4...@coulomb.univ-paris12.fr> Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=utf-8 Le 15 juin 2009, Paul B. Gallagher a ?crit :
> Well, since no one's answered the question, I went ahead and I'm loving it as
> expected. Hope the transition to version 2 is as easy.

If I remember well I had to install back ABP each time I upgraded my SM (e.g. from 1.1.14 to 1.1.16). So you'll probably have to when you switch to SM2. But your ABP prefs are stored in your profile and hopefully ABP will still be able to read them.

-- LL