Iqra Javed wrote:
Dear All,

I am working with SeaMonkey-1.1.12 . Problem i am facing is i need to count
words on page. I have searched a plug in but its working with Mozilla but
not with SeaMonkey. In Mozilla i placed the plug in in "extensions" folder
and then closed all pages and reopened. It was installed in Mozilla. And on
status bar it shows the number of words of text i selected from page. It was
working well.

I need to have same functionality in SeaMonkey. If someone can suggest me
with any such plug in or utility which works with SeaMonkey, i would be
thankful.

Apologies to the group!

SeaMonkey/2.0b1pre just needed a maximum-version bump in Word_Count's install.rdf, and it runs like a champion.

Martin, your blood is worth bottling! Many thanks for that one. It's been a long time without it.