I use Fototime/Fotoalbum. Just switched to a new computer (64 bit) and Vista. In the past, when I logged on Fototime or accessed it via Fotoalbum which logged me, Fototime opened in SM browser. Now, it is opening in IE.

I have interacted with Fototime support and not been able to solve the problem. Their support people tell me they are using the following to open the default browser:

ShellExecute(NULL, "open", "http://www.fototime.com";, NULL, NULL,
SW_SHOWNORMAL);

They also refer me to this document which explains further:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/224816

Anyone understand all this well enough to know why it is invoking IE instead of SM? Seems like it might be a Vista or 64 bit problem.

Thanks
Stan